Training Program on: Stuck Pipe Prevention, Fishing and Wellbore Stability
Petroleum Training & Consultancy Services (PTCS), formed in the year 2010, has established itself over the last few years as one of the leading accredited Well Control Training service providers in India for IWCF, UK and IADC Wellsharp, USA for their courses.
Apart from our regular Well Control Courses, we have also an expertise in conducting Training Program on “Stuck Pipe Prevention, Fishing and Wellbore Stability”
The brief details about this training program is as follows:
Training Program name: Stuck Pipe Prevention, Fishing and Wellbore Stability
Duration: 4 days
Objective of the course:
- To identify indicators that leads to a potential stuck pipe incident
- To identify and eliminate poor practices that leads to stuck pipe incidents
- To understand geological, mechanical attributes that can lead a pipe getting stuck
- To learn prevention and handling of stuck pipes.
- To understand what are the various fishing operations in the open hole and cased hole.
- Define the different mean to use well performance productive tools
- Types and working principles of fishing tools commonly used in fishing operations
- To describe the causes of wellbore instability.
- To describe wellbore stability before drilling, while drilling, and after drilling.
- To describe symptoms, prevention and remedial actions.
Who should attend?
- All Engineers / Supervisors working in the area of drilling operations
- Slide show presentation
- Discussions though sharing experiences
- White board
Venue of the Training Program:
Petroleum Training & Consultancy Services (PTCS)
B - Wing, 6th Floor, Mangalya Bldg. Off.
Marol Maroshi Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400 059
Ph - 0091-22-29206857 / 0091 9892019558 / 0091-9930 926636
If your Company Management wants PTCS to organize this course exclusively for their Crew at their office premises, it can be arranged provided Company can nominate minimum 6 participants and a maximum of upto 12 participants per batch with 15 days advance notice.